Tenth South Asia Economic Summit (SAES X)
South Asia Watch on Trade, Economics and Environment (SAWTEE), Kathmandu and National Planning Commission, Government of Nepal invite paper submissions for the Tenth South Asia Economic Summit (SAES X) to be held from 14-16 November 2017 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
The central theme of SAES X is Deepening Economic Integration for Inclusive and Sustainable Development in South Asia. We encourage the submissions in the following sub-themes:
- Intraregional trade and investment
- Climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction
- International labour migration and remittances
- Sustainable intensification of agriculture for food and nutrition security
- Energy cooperation
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Genetic resources and intellectual property
Selected papers will be sponsored with travel and hotel expenses (one author per paper) for presentation in the Summit, and will also be published in an edited volume, following a peer reviews process.
Submission of abstract (not exceeding 250 words): 28 September 2017 (5 p.m. NST)
Submission of full paper (4000-8000 words): 27 October 2017 (5 p.m. NST)
Priority will be given to FULL PAPERS submitted by 27 October.
Abstract/paper should be emailed to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org) with a subject line “abstract or paper submission”.
Download PDF for guidelines and other details